Light Therapy is using the latest technology combined with clinically proven Hydrogel Facial Mask will increase hydration, plump and firm the skin and improve overall texture. There are 7 different lights to be chosen from all specifically treating a certain skin concern. Included in this 30 minute treatment is either a neck and shoulder, scalp or hand and arm massage whilst the LED light is administrated. You will receive 3 days homecare products to help improve results and improve your skin further.
The different light functions are:
- Red – This will stimulate the growth of collagen. Collagen is an essential protein that is used to repair damaged tissues and to repair the old tissues. It can remove fine lines and help shrink pores.
- Blue – Bacteria in acne contains porphyrins, because of the high affinity with wave length, the blue light is able to kill porphyrins. In addition,the blue light has calm action which is very effective for hypersensitivity.
- Green – The green light can balance the color pigment, reduce fine lines, improve ageing skin, speed up the healing process of the wound and lightening the skin.
- Purple – It combines red light and blue light,which has two phototheraphy benefits. Particularly it has a good effect on repairing the acne.
- Yellow – It can improve the exchange of oxygen in the cells, to the skin cell to replenish their energy, decomposing pigment, promoting lymphatic drainage, improving the wrinkles, rough skin etc.
- Clear Blue – It can be enhance cell energy gradually and has a good metabolism facilitating effect.
- Laser – It can penetrate the skin deeply, so will accelerate the tissue metabolism, decomposition color spots, improve the appearance of fine lines and ageing skin.
This LED Light therapy facial is a 30 minute treatment and costs £49.00
You can also add this onto any other facial for added benefits at just £20.00.
*Disclaimer: All treatments are based on suitability, medical questionnaire and consent. We can’t guarantee the results of our treatments. Results differ from person to person and the likely effectivity will be discussed with you during your initial consultation. Permanence of results is not guaranteed.