If you haven’t yet encountered micro-needling (also known as Dermal Roller treatment), you’re likely to be impressed by the way this increasingly popular skin renewal procedure makes clever use of the skin’s natural ability to repair itself.
Rejuvapen® is a safe micro-needling technique that is suitable for treating all skin types, including ethnic skin and fragile skin around the eyes, mouth, neck and décolletage. It can restore a healthy, youthful appearance with virtually no waiting time for the treatment to take effect.
Micro-needling… making use of the skin’s ability to heal itself
The concept of micro-needling is based on the skin’s natural ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical damage such as cuts, burns or other abrasions.
Immediately after an injury occurs to skin, the body removes damaged collagen, elastin and other structures, replacing them with new cells. The result is smoother, firmer and younger looking skin. Pore size is also reduced and fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
How Micro-needling can make a huge difference to the appearance of your skin…
Typical reasons to use micro-needling:-
- Dramatically increase absorption of active ingredients
- Greatly increase the beneficial effects of topical skincare products
- Help restore firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Thicken the dermis and enhance dermal compactness
- Help to smooth away wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Promote better skin texture
- Improve the appearance of large pores
- Help to reduce the appearance of indented acne scars and pits
- Help to make chickenpox scars appear less unsightly
- Help to relax and old scars (including surgical scars)
- Contribute towards lightening of pigmentation marks
- Encourages re-pigmenting of white marks
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Improve the appearance of cellulite
Rejuvapen® Treatment: Why would we recommend it over traditional Needling?
Rejuvapen® is the very latest technology in skin needling. Different to the traditional roller type. The Rejuvapen® is mechanical needling with only 9 tiny needles compared to the average of 180, this means that smaller areas can be treated at a much faster rate due to the adjustable speed dial which reduces the sensation dramatically.
Advanced Targeting – perfect for Facial Areas
You will feel little or no discomfort with this treatment. The most advanced feature of the Rejuvapen® is its ability to adjust the depth of needling penetration to suit the area that is being treated. Needling depth of treatment can be adjusted between 0.2-2.0mm. We can treat close to the eye and lip area with pinpoint accuracy.
The Rejuvapen® is the only Micro-needling tool designed with a medical grade HEPA filter to block airborne pathogens which gives an exceptional safe sterile treatment.
What results can I expect?
After just one treatment you can expect :-
- Improved pigmentation
- Smaller pores
- Lifted and tightened skin
- Fine lines and wrinkle depth reduced
- Skincare products work more effectively
The above results are great for treating:
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch Marks
We recommend a course of 3/6 treatments each taken 6 weeks apart for optimum results.
The Rejuvapen® Experience, what to expect from your treatment
- The skin is cleansed and partially numbed using a topical solution for optimal comfort.
- The Rejuvapen® is worked across the desired area
- The skin is cleansed to promote quick, safe healing
- The skin may look and feel like sunburn immediately after. The redness will reduce within 1-2 hours and the skin will completely recover in 24 hours or less.
- You will see immediate results, but best results will be seen in 6-8 weeks, which will greatly improve with additional treatments.
Book a Complimentary Consultation and UV Digital Skin Scan with one of our Skin Specialists.